Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Working Voltage:||380V 50HZ||Max Input Power:||60KW|
|Control Switch:||120A||Input Current:||95A|
|Output Voltage:||550V||Oscillation Frequency:||18-35KHZ|
|Duty Cycle:||100%||Ground Wire:||1mm² (annealed Copper Wire)|
|Dimension(L*W*H):||650x750x1300mm (Control Part) 800x550x580mm (Transfer Part)|
high frequency induction melting furnace,
high frequency induction heating machine
High Frequency Induction Heating Furnace
1. Used IGBT technology as the main parts, full inversion, perfect protective function, high reliability;
2. The ability to remotely control and measure temperature, automatically control temperature, improve heating quality, and simplify the work of qualified specialists;
3. Replace traditional heating methods (the method of a salt bath furnace, a gas furnace, an oil furnace, and others);
4. The technology of automatic frequency tracking and a closed control loop are used. Easy to install, easy to manage.
1. hot forging of round bar stocks with a diameter of up to 40 mm and hot rolling of small high-strength bolts.
2. hardening of disk blanks with a diameter of up to 400 mm and shafts with a diameter of up to 100 mm;
3. hardening of various stressing machines;
4. valve surfacing, welding of cutters and other tools for machining;
5. Melting non-ferrous metals.
Tip: You can call the manager and explain the tasks of induction heating and smelting right now. You can also use the communication system directly on the site. Or you can send us a drawing or sketch of your details, indicating the heating zone, temperature and depth of the hardened layer.
|Working voltage||380V 50HZ|
|Max input power||60KW|
|Cooling water flow||
28L/Min,0.145Mpa (Control part)
(annealed copper wire)
Contact Person: Qian