Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Advantages:||Power Saving||Key Word:||Horizontal Continuous Casting Machine|
|Main Components:||Induction Furnace, Tractor, Cutting Machine, Peeling Machine, Straightening Machine, Etc.||Application:||Brass Rods, Copper Rods, Bronze Rods, Brass Tubes|
|Maximum Size Of Copper Wire:||412mm||Line Speed:||1.5m/min;|
copper casting machine,
copper continuous casting machine
Horizontal Continuous Casting Machine
Introduction of copper rod / copper plate horizontal continuous casting machine:
Overview of continuous casting machine:
The production process of continuously casting high-temperature molten steel into a billet having a certain section shape and a certain size specification is called continuous steel casting.
The equipment required to complete this process is called a continuous casting plant. The electromechanical and hydraulic integration of the steel casting equipment, the continuous casting machine body equipment, cutting area equipment, dummy bar collection and conveying equipment constitutes the core part of the continuous steel casting equipment, which is customarily called the continuous casting machine.
Horizontal continuous casting machine is a common equipment in the steel rolling industry. The copper plate / copper rod horizontal continuous casting machine developed by our company has been successfully launched, which means another new leap in China's rolling technology. The continuous casting machine is based on electromagnetic induction principle, which converts electric energy into heat energy to melt metal and continuous casting copper rod through crystallizer and tractor. Horizontal continuous casting technology is used for the production of metals such as brass rods, copper rods, bronze rods, brass tubes, copper tubes, and bronze tubes. It has been widely used in various industrial fields nowadays, such as wires, cables, locks, valve bodies, metal fittings, air conditioner, refrigerators, faucets, etc.
The main components of the continuous casting production line: induction furnace, tractor, cutting machine, peeling machine, straightening machine, etc.
The maximum size of horizontal continuous casting drawing copper wire is ¢12mm, the line speed is 3m/min; and the maximum specification of horizontal continuous casting drawing copper plate is 150*30mm, the line speed is 1.5m/min;
The advantages of continuous casting drawing machine:
High continuous casting drawing efficiency, green and environmental protection. The equipment has a complete set of fixed length / closing moulding, etc. Power saving: 30% less than the tube type, and 20% less than the frequency in the thyristor. Stable performance: complete protection, no worries. Fast heating: no oxide layer. Small size: light weight and easy to install. Environmental protection: no pollution, noise and dust. Strong adaptability, temperature and heating time can be precisely controlled. High processing quality.
Delivery standard: heating power supply + furnace body + matching drawing mechanical tooling + matching drawing die, etc.
Other accessories: 1. Water pump 2. Chilled water tower 3. Melting furnace
Price Remarks: All product quotations are the price of continuous casting drawing unit without accessories
Delivery period: generally, the delivery time of heating power supply is 3-5 working days, and that of matching mechanical tooling or furnace is about 15 working days.
Payment method: 30% deposit in advance, full payment before shipment;
Shipping costs: free domestic delivery to the port (foreign fees are self-care)
After sales service:
On the day of the equipment leaving the factory, in the case of normal use (in accordance with the operating procedures), the supplier is responsible for free replacement, repair and technical services (except for wearing parts) within one year for the failure due to the quality problems of the equipment or components and track the process problems that occur in production. After one year, the supplier is still responsible for technical service and maintenance, but the material cost of replacement components and reasonable service fees need to be charged. Foreign installation and debugging costs are reconsidered.
1. Products are strictly produced according to the requirements and standards of ISO9001 quality management system, and each product is strictly inspected before leaving the factory.
2. Our company implements the after-sales service concept of “you use equipment, I maintain”, and responds fast and timely. After receiving the feedback of quality information, we will give satisfactory answers to the users within 24 hours. For the domestic users, we will arrive at the use site within three days, and for the foreign users, we will reply through telephone, fax or mail within 10 days.
3. After the equipment is checked and accepted, the supplier leaves a technician to monitor the operation status of the equipment, and provides technical training for the relevant technical personnel of the demand side for 1-3 days.
4. The equipment has a warranty period of one year from the date of acceptance. During the warranty period, the supplier will repair it free of charge and the equipment will be paid for maintenance for life.
5. After the expiration of the warranty period, only the necessary maintenance, labor and materials costs will be charged.
6. The self-made parts purchased by the demanding side, the supplier promises that the price will not increase within 3 years.
Contact Person: Qian